MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011


Egelloc stneduts

Good day...
Hello everyone especially to egelloc stneduts it is another day for me..I'm so glad that I attended our first subject in our morning session,.you know i wake up early in the morning in order that i can attend it..Because frankly speaking i am afraid to our instructor.She is very strict and when it comes in speaking manner she is very frank kind of a lady..But despite of that I'm still admire her because when it comes in teaching us she is really good.
As an egelloc stneduts we appreciate on how she teach us..And another it is a good day for me because we have a good bonding with my friends..Enjoying our lunch time even we have only 30 minutes to eat..but still it is a part of our life...So to all of the eggeloc stneduts we can be successful someday if we strive in our studies..from now on we can start to dream high because nothing is impossible if we have determination..So dream high fellas
...Again Good day and Good bless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Thursday, June 30, 2011

As an Eggeloc Stneduts

Posted by ronna mogato at 1:10 AM





MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011


Egelloc stneduts

Good day...
Hello everyone especially to egelloc stneduts it is another day for me..I'm so glad that I attended our first subject in our morning session,.you know i wake up early in the morning in order that i can attend it..Because frankly speaking i am afraid to our instructor.She is very strict and when it comes in speaking manner she is very frank kind of a lady..But despite of that I'm still admire her because when it comes in teaching us she is really good.
As an egelloc stneduts we appreciate on how she teach us..And another it is a good day for me because we have a good bonding with my friends..Enjoying our lunch time even we have only 30 minutes to eat..but still it is a part of our life...So to all of the eggeloc stneduts we can be successful someday if we strive in our studies..from now on we can start to dream high because nothing is impossible if we have determination..So dream high fellas
...Again Good day and Good bless.


0 comments on "As an Eggeloc Stneduts"

Post a Comment