hello bloggers...
     Nice day every one..especially to all of the egelloc stneduts....Its a good day for me as I wake up early in the morning preparing myself going to the school..The weather is good ., even it is so very hot..I arrived in the school  before 7 o'clock..just to assure that I can attend my first subject which is the Accounting ,,but suddenly our instructor Ms.Doce failed to attend us because She is busy in preparing for the acquintance party for tomorrow night.And then in our English subject handled by Mr.Rosalito Arandez we have got fun because he give us a quiz even we are not prepared for this..But despite of that most of us got a highest score..Then in our next subject we did not have class because our Instructor are also busy...So again  a good day to all of the egelloc stneduts and GOD bless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thursday life

Posted by ronna mogato at 9:14 PM
hello bloggers...
     Nice day every one..especially to all of the egelloc stneduts....Its a good day for me as I wake up early in the morning preparing myself going to the school..The weather is good ., even it is so very hot..I arrived in the school  before 7 o'clock..just to assure that I can attend my first subject which is the Accounting ,,but suddenly our instructor Ms.Doce failed to attend us because She is busy in preparing for the acquintance party for tomorrow night.And then in our English subject handled by Mr.Rosalito Arandez we have got fun because he give us a quiz even we are not prepared for this..But despite of that most of us got a highest score..Then in our next subject we did not have class because our Instructor are also busy...So again  a good day to all of the egelloc stneduts and GOD bless...

0 comments on "Thursday life"

Post a Comment